Side Track-ed.
School ended rather early yesterday. Went Gym with Shikang despite it was raining. Yes.
Eat-ed out with him at Marina Square, Yoshinoya. Don't know why but yes, I'm craving for it yesterday. Then home. Nothing special though.
Today is another school day. Got home rather early again, but to rest this time. Aching all over.
Doing survey compilation collected from the freshmen.
Doing CMSK4, when I decided to stop doing it already. Moodless.
Doing my presentation slides for tomorrow's APEL, just to share my 8Days experience in Cambodia.
A lot more. Totally shagged.
It's only 2nd weeks of school and I'm like this already. I wonder how am I going to survive through this sems.
ps; you're finally well. No more falling sick and please watch what you eat next time okay?
Eat-ed out with him at Marina Square, Yoshinoya. Don't know why but yes, I'm craving for it yesterday. Then home. Nothing special though.
Today is another school day. Got home rather early again, but to rest this time. Aching all over.
Doing survey compilation collected from the freshmen.
Doing CMSK4, when I decided to stop doing it already. Moodless.
Doing my presentation slides for tomorrow's APEL, just to share my 8Days experience in Cambodia.
A lot more. Totally shagged.
It's only 2nd weeks of school and I'm like this already. I wonder how am I going to survive through this sems.
ps; you're finally well. No more falling sick and please watch what you eat next time okay?
I love you, dear.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home